Covid-19 Safe Plan
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
To ensure the health and safety of both our salon team and our guests and comply with the current COVID-19 guidelines. We ensure it is our priority to keep the community safe and is at the forefront of our business’s practices of health and safety standards.
All guests will be asked to fill out and sign a short client questionnaire. milque.spa has previously taken all details of clients however in addition to COVID-19 and stage 1 reopening requirements, we require updated information of our regular clients and a few questions to be able to take you through for your treatment.
Short term we will be asking clients whilst waiting for their therapist to take a seat outside. This is to ensure there is no cross over between clients and adhering to social distancing rules. You will check in at our reception desk that we will have outside.
This is where we will also check your temperature.
No beverages will be supplied to clients at this point in time. Please feel free to bring your own drink bottle or we have a coffee shop a few doors up from us and we love supporting small business, so please feel free to grab a take away coffee or hot chocolate.
Prior to the therapist taking you into the treatment room you must wash your hands thoroughly at our wash basin at the back for the spa. The therapist will then take you through and start your treatment.
Please come alone to your treatment. Do not bring children, friends or family.
Please bring your own magazines, ipad, phone for entertainment. We have WIFI.
All guests that are feeling unwell or have flu like symptoms must stay home and reschedule their appointment.
Other steps we are taking in the salon to ensure your health and safety is priority.
- All beds will have minimal bedding and will be covered in plastic sheeting. (Don't worry our heated blankets will still be on to keep you warm, however this also means no blankets will be used)
- All high touch areas including plastic on bedding will be consistently disinfected with hospital grade disinfectant between clients as well as through out the day.
- There will be a 15min gap between each appointment to ensure time for disinfecting and cleaning.
- All staff have completed the Covid safe infection control training
- All testers will be used via staff only.
- Doors will be left open to the salon, spa area and hair salon to prevent touching.
- Restricting staff members in areas of the spa
- Hand sanitizer will be supplied when leaving the salon
- Masks will be worn by therapists for face treatments and nail treatments.
- There will be no dressing gowns provided to be used within the spa. All guests will be getting ready for their treatments in the treatment rooms.
- All guests will have their temperature taken on arrival
- Beauty therapists will be wearing non-latex gloves for all treatments.
We are in this together.
Thank you for your understanding.
Stay healthy and safe